Spring is in the air, and it's time to get crafty! Here are six DIYs to give you spring fever.
- Fresh Flower Crown. No flowers yet where you live? Stop by the grocery store and pick up a little bouquet! This project is super easy, and so beautiful for springtime. Plan a picnic and make flower crowns with your friends! Or use this as an activity for a bridal shower or tea party. The possibilities are vast.
2. Dip Dyed Doilies. Give mini vintage doilies a makeover with a simple dip dye of paint and water. These make gorgeous favors or simple decorations for the house.
3. Upcycled Floral Dress. Any oversized floral dress from the 90s will do for this DIY - just go to your local Goodwill and snag one with a print you like!
4. Easy Embroidered Wall Art. Put your needle and thread to work with this easy French knot work of art. The ombre effect is super simple to achieve - try a star or a violet!
5. Embroidered Wrap Cuff. Spice up an old piece of jersey fabric with a few lazy daisies, and wrap that beauty around your wrist! The perfect springtime boho look - and you made it yourself!
6. DIY Anthropologie Inspired Shirt. Last but not least, my hands-down most popular DIY tutorial ever. Pick up a cheap (clean!) button-down from your local thrift store and a lace curtain while you're at it. All you need after that is a sewing machine and a pair of scissors to create this gorgeous top.
I hope these projects inspired you to get crafting! There are so many cool ideas out there - follow me on Pinterest for more ideas!