- I would love to knit and crochet full-time. I don't know if I would get sick of being at home all the time, or knitting and crocheting in general, but I still wish I could do it all the same.
- I am hoping to design my first sweater this year. Not sure yet whether it will be crocheted or knitted - my crocheting skills are older and more mature than my knitting skills, unfortunately, but I love the look of knit garments so much more than crochet. We'll have to see what happens.
- I am testing my first pattern! A girl on Ravelry was asking for help, and I offered my services. I love pattern-writing and editing, and obviously I love crafting, so I have been more than happy to help her out with her first pattern. I am hoping to do more of this in the coming year!
- This blog needs a bit of an update. Perhaps this month. Perhaps today. I'm thinking a bit wider, with more room for the sidebar and perhaps more tabs up top, or dividing up the tabs between the top and the side. I dunno.
- I've been knitting my first ever colorwork projects! I made a pair of gloves, a hat, and some legwarmers using this cool technique called stranding. I've seen it before, but never been brave enough to try it, let alone design with it. But whaddya know? I bought myself a design journal with graph paper in it, learned how to design my own colorwork patterns using Excel, and was off like a shot! Two patterns to show for it so far; hopefully more to come!
- I want to improve my photography! This means buying some props (like backgrounds) and teaching myself some new techniques. Also really wishing I could buy a 35mm, but my bank account and conscience won't let me just yet.
Those are some of my plans and ideas and wishes. Back to my sick-day knitting...wanna see a peek of my newest project?