So - I may have just learned how to delete the background from photos so that I can create a white space collage like this one. However... I'm really bad at it so far, so don't look too closely! *covers eyes* That being said, here are some Friday favorites for you to peruse! Sometimes I like going through my latest pins and pulling the ones that are inspiring me most right now. Scroll down for links!
- The credit for this outfit photo goes to Death by Elocution, as far as I know.
- I found a website called Food52 and I'm mildly obsessed. This minestrone soup is one of the best soups I've ever made!
- Currently obsessed with this sweater from Wool and the Gang. I want to recreate it with my own twist!
- If I could have a setup like this at all times, I would be so happy. Cred from Natalie Miller, who wrote a post about April Rhodes, who took this photo.
- And last but not least, this marvelous macrame bag. Oh man. Enormously inspired to create something like this for the shop! It's from Etsy.
I hope you were inspired by this poorly constructed collage! I can't wait to make better ones in the future!