By creating purposefully handmade fiber artwork and design goods, I seek to enrich the lives of the people around me with unique and beautiful pieces.

Curry Hat

Here is the finished hat, all dyed. It took forever to dry, at least a few days, and when it was dry I discovered to my dismay that it had shrunk! Hence the lack of pictures of the hat actually on my head.
 The colors faded in some spots and I didn't rinse it quite thoroughly enough so you may be able to spot a few curry flecks here and there. All in all, not my most successful experiment...but at least it was fun!

Noir Necklace: Crochet Jewelry