Men appreciate good knits too! Here's a collection of five different men's hat patterns I've come across that I think are great knits for men. (They're all free!)
1. The Chunkeanie from Woolly Wormhead. Love it! I'm knitting this one right now for my cousin.
2. Turn A Square by Brooklyn Tweed. I really like the striping and the short ribbed brim of this hat.
3. Graham by Jennifer Adams. The textured stitch pattern of this beanie looks so cozy - I want to make this in a denim blue next.
4. Scraptastic Hat by Jane Tanner. As the name suggests, you can use up scraps to make this simple hat!
5. Rib-A-Roni by Jane Tanner of Windy Prairie Designs. Love the rib design of this simple hat!
And there you have it. I hope these hats inspired you to get knitting for the guys on your Christmas gift list!