Love crafting? Here are 10 projects to make your space a home - each one small, but totally meaningful and easily personalized. From colorful coasters to embroidered mini canvases, you're sure to find something to warm up your space and add a touch of handmade comfort.
- Easy Embroidered Wall Art - Learn how to embroider canvas with little French knots to create a unique piece of artwork for your walls.
2. Thrifted Lampshade DIY - Recycle an old lamp to match your decor and dress up any shelf.
3. Rustic Crochet Stacking Baskets - Crochet a pair of rustic stacking baskets to hold your knick-knacks and little treasures.
4. DIY Doily Banner - Create your own lacy banner from vintage doilies!
5. Teapot Handle Cozy - Keep your hands safe when pouring hot cups of tea with this crocheted and lined cozy.
6. DIY Woven Coasters - Weave some colorful yarn into plain burlap for a fun and easy coaster craft.
7. Simple Wall Art DIY - Recycle your old yarn and ribbon scraps into a simple piece of wall art.
8. DIY Chunky Crochet Blanket - Make your own crochet blanket with this super easy DIY - photo tutorial included!
9. DIY Flower Pot - Dress up a plain clay pot with this easy technique.
10. Simple Watercolor Lettering - Make a hand-lettered sign for your wall using watercolors and this easy tutorial.